This blog is no longer updated - Visit http://kabalah33.blogspot.com/!!!

8/4/10

People, my people



People, my people

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I did liberated you from pharaon power,
and you has cooked cross on my shoulders.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I introduced you into land flowing by honey,
You has cooked shamefull sign of death.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I grafted you, selected vineyard,
and You has watered me by vinegar, your master.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
For you i has sent a punishment to Egypt,
and you has ofered me to lashing.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I put pharaon into whirl of rollers,
you gave me to the princes of priests.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I opened sea, so you could crossy by dry feet,
and you has opened my flank by cruel spear.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I was your chief in pillar of cloud,
you has bringed me to hear Pilate sentence.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I feeded you by manna pleasures,
you paid to me by boxing my cheeks.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I taken healty water from the rock for you,
and you watered me by wormwood bile.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I made that kings of Chanaan are defeated,
and you has beated my head by reed.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I gave you baton for Judah,
and you has put crown of thorns on my head.

People, my people! What i did to you?
In what i saddened or where is my fault?
I had exalted you between nations,
you hanged my on cross together with villains.


Improperium
VII century


THE ANSWER
Because he was born. Because he is alive. Because magen David...




PS. In 2006 priest MichaƂ Czajkowski has asked in the name of so called Polish-Jewish council to stop signing this religious hymn in polish curches. Priest Czajkowski has later resigned when his cooperation with soviet Sluzba Bezpieczenstwa has been revealed to the public. The song has been signed with my father fate in mind. My congratulation to Israeli regime and our roman legions of Israeli Defense Forces that are opressing me and touturing since years.

At same time blaming me for beign blooded. Yes I am blooded since generations, since beign born, as all my fathers was. Yes i am blooded while i do not have drop of blood on my hands. No it is not the essence of antisemitism and the promised land is not occupied by the Rome again, as my fatherland is. No it is not magen david mole on my face...

No comments: