This blog is no longer updated - Visit http://kabalah33.blogspot.com/!!!

5/13/09

Z E B R A



Obama does not stop in his opression and efforts to erase me and prepare a way for my brother. After failed Kissinger mission in Moscow he is trying once again, this time in Iran sending his emissary to Teheran. Well, he does not want to see this BlueRay produced, well i will push it forward in Ghandi style... I do not think that he will success - as honor is shining there - rather will hear this famous french oh, we, we - somebody else will do it. Maybe China? But yesterday he has scored important point removing one of generals that still valued honor, not a blind loyalty in Hitler style. Somebody more like General Nordstad. Now i can shout like al razi did in ancient past, i am blind! But i still hear and still brodcast - as Toda on the very same waves.

Well, in General Gouverment they continue this play against their interest and just a honor to hold their attack on me. Just like during partitioning they was doing everything to defame Adam pilgrimage, they do against me and in fact against polish case. Zdradzio just after reading my previous post has commented that 'Walesa simply wants a money'. Well, Walesa for sure, but I do not. Some time ago i had wroten short mail to the Military Prosecution Office but did not received any answer. Yes, Radziu it is about CASA, not simply money and it was yours secret service - your Guzek cancer - your Gestapo - that did such a devastating damages to my laif and your are just trying to avoid responsibility continuing this massacre. Look Wladziu on this colaboration... I am continuing my protest since has been throw to prison... And please tell me Radziu about how is Inka living on austrian programme - bastard?


* * *



Just on the eve of the Day of Nurse, when i have returned to my cultur campf on famous Gorki hill near a Democracy street, spontaneously i have come to see the monumentum of Albert I that is just on the front of this place. I was thinking about our mossad agent Melania - which i have hold years ago a very tragic romanse. Very tragic and purple one. It was our Uncle that was observing it and as with my social work on drug users right, he was waiting for a day that we could make a reconciliation. This one that we was missing after so called liberation of Poland and the Round Table. It was such case that could put a new life in the Catholic Curch. Something, that at the ECONE commmunity of St. Pius X was noted as the dangerous. Yes, for their real backers - Queens of Sweden, Netherlands and United Kingdom it was better to keep catholics in the darkness. And Jean Paul II was waiting looking how i am progressing in Polish Parliament, European and the United Nations. Slowly, week after week in my march for a victory.

Near this monumentum i have found a rose. I had though that this evening will be best to honor Melanie. They say that she has been killed, I do not know. For me she was already dead. The romance has changed into true opression. As she was just after some point acting against me because of will put on her by her very DuPont family. I have taken this rose and put at the foot of King Albert I, keeping the memory of Melania, but not this old from befor death of JPII - and our split - but this one after her soul has been broken changing in true nazi opressor - enemy soldier of corporations. Like this one from famous Bladeruner sequence I have seen things...

Behind the back of this monumentum there is a board. On it you can read that the monumentum has been put on XXX'th anniversary of liberation from concentration camps and the prisons. I was thinking what jews and others nationals was feeling towards their nazi guards. In the inteligence community such kind of operatives they call a nurses and when they are losing it they are of course looking for revenge. If she was nurse then from Barrack X from Auschwitz. If she is dead, well, i can only congratulate, but do not blame me for this. It was Our home for Our home and everybody in inteligence community should know this...


* * *

So Obama and others, if you want to take a ravenge for your agent, you will need to find it in Israel. But think who was opressed and who was opressor and why. This was clasic Nazi schema. Codename Zebra. Yes, very Nazi just lisen to the 'last' words of Wermacht from 9 May 1945. Yes, you hear it well... Codename Zebra. And it is not first one, but i hope last. Rules of this game must be changed...

ZEBRA



The Zebra Murders were a string of racially motivated killings that took place in San Francisco, California, from October 1973 to April 1974.

The Zebra murders were the work of one unit of the Death Angels, a group within the Nation of Islam. According to the NOI's beliefs, the white race was created by a black scientist named Yakub. Furthermore, the Death Angels believed that they could earn "points" towards Paradise when they died if they killed as many whites as possible. The NOI's teachings presented whites not as human beings, but variously as "blue-eyed devils", "white devils", and "grafted snakes".

More: Wikipedia




1 comment:

Artur 'TAUTUR' Taurus said...

dittTAUTUR BLOGSPOT

NOT SO STATE SECRETS

Date: 13 May 2009

Bellow you will find a record of past months oppression done on my person by US Security Council. Since past four years I was one of their flagship ‘terrorists’ because of so many reasons. I am fully civilian person using possibility of broadcasting on Israeli radio to counter their false claims by our culture. In time of my pilgrimage I was trying to solve a mystery surrounding my family.

For purpose of this very specific Purim Spiel I will be calling in this manuscript various historical persons as from our litte family. It is also because during course of action our fate has been corssed together… You will find there grandgrandfather Jozek, grandfather Stanislaw, Uncle Karol, Uncle Bronislaw or Zbigniew, Sister Ewa…

While I do not have possibility and access to secrets archives to correctly identify true ones, I am assuming one of most probable version; As my family is one of oldest still alive ones coming from the line of bishop Radost and Gaudenty and from centauries beign part of freemasonry that during partitioning of Poland and occupation was using various technics to save themselves from extermination. And of course changing a names too. Thanks to this some part of our story are still full of a white stains. But I would not be surprised – taking into account a determination which we was infighted during soviet regime and neo-Weimar republic time – if my guess are right…

This manuscript is a record of various Nazi occult practices and genocide done on our litte family. American secret services and some other connected to it will claim that it contains State Secrets. Even if I was never obligued to not give it to the public as I am fully civilian person. I do not think there is any real state secret, but beware…

Please spread it…

Artur ‘Taurus’ Radosz
http://tautur.blogspot.com/