This blog is no longer updated - Visit http://kabalah33.blogspot.com/!!!

4/7/09

Condolences for Tusk


Mr. Donald Tusk i know your pain very well. I know what emotions are driving You. I know because i also have lost the closest ones, one by one, friend by friend. To not mention my father taken by Malta Order in guise of soviet agents. I understand now Your obsession as You has called it in Parliament. I understand trap in which you has been closed. I ask You to not follow this dark path anymore, you has trusted devil and you has received from him very hard blow into most loved one...

I know that You has gived power in hands of Mr. Szechtyna and you are preparing for funeral. I know this devils play and your blind call for blood that is fighting for your soul. I can understand it very well. But your pain is directed at wrong person. Listen to me, take a break, go to Cathedral and pray in silence. Left all substances that are making you more agresive and think, think about people that has cooked this for You.

Devil will mislead You. They say that you will be like Ronin, like samurai, that it is good to take personal revenge. But are they pointing on correct person or are just pushing You deeper into madness? I would love to talk to You here. You can come here and we can both visit La Chapelle and have a mens talk. We both have now common and powerfull enemy. We both are looking for a revenge...

Do not listen to Devil, do not allow for emotions to overtake Your soul. I know this dangerous state of mind and body. I know evil circle around You. I know they dirty play with poisons and blackmalls - and now i see this Saint Barbara heresy around You. I was not aware about your poisoned mother and quest for antidotum... You should talk to me before...

Do not allow to emotions change you into blind hurted animal ready for everything, looking for revenge on innocent one. Do not listen to satan inictements that are comming sometimes from the mouths of closest ones. Stay calm and think about Chicago links... I will pray today for You and Your mother. I feel this same pain, all the time...


Ms. Ewa Tusk, a mother of Prime Minister of Republic of Poland, has falen sick on the Saint Barbara day last year and died after long sicknes on 7 April 2009.

No comments: