This blog is no longer updated - Visit http://kabalah33.blogspot.com/!!!

1/18/09

Obama naked swords


Yesternight, well, it was total compromitation of the American Democratic Party. I was smoking a joint on my Drzymala boat when just like on begining of the Gruwald battle, some emissary from our Emperor-Elect which i sometimes call, because of his familly roots and blind tautonic tacticts- Obama von Jungingen has come on the channel bank - near a house #297 - he was on cocaine high. I did not saw him or his face, but he has loudly started to make a lot of falderal. He was like some actor on narcotic hight that has come just to play some scene. I was silent, trying to understand his mumbo jumbo and was lieing doggo. I was trying to understand what he want to say, but i was not able to do this. Maybe i am too dumb...

At the end he has shouted loudly that is going to tear up the Adolf check issued for me. Ups, sorry, check from my blander - Emperor Elect. I has shouted loudly then - 'You must by crazy saying such thing. It is not his mercy to pay what he should do. Go back to U.S and send a greetings from my familly to the father od Israel Emanuel'. It was really like a scene from our Sienkiewicz novel - "Teutonic Knights" - when just before deciding battle betwen Jagiello forces gathered under Rise in Mass versus perfid Tautonic Order - thier Great Master has offered to our King two naked swords...

Well, how could i accept such arogant gesture. Some cleric in Iran, which also reads this blog from time to time and see this not-so uniqe parabola - this tautonic play - has sayd very simple thing about thier operation Cast the Lead and Isreal latest efforts: 'Too litte, too late'. I do not know - how somebody that have such father - that was a core of fraud made on my familly - somebody that for years was using my own legend and has been growned on my legacy - yes, the material one. Can think that it is his mercy to pay what he owns to my familly. How sassy they can be?

Was not a mercy from me to be silent about our familly and corrupcion inside of Obama team up to the election day? If i could tell you my story just in October and during my daily shows on Israeli radio - in my 'Voice of the true'  that have global-range - i would support John McCaine - where Obama will be? 

Going with so immoral and corrupted team headed by my familly personal opressor and  molester to the White House? Yes, very personal - including Jozef Klemens, Stanisla and Jan... And soon Arturo... Look at his current opinion pool he is most unpopular Presiden-Elect ever! Thanks only to his tatutonic play and his advisors... So bloody and costly ones... The cold-war is over, but some has gone in thier teutonic madness that soon we will celebrate the 60 years of the NATO, but it will be without Radziwill... 

In such situation i can only go on Transatlantic emigration to the South America, just like Gombrowicz did. Well, the last hope is the Pope. But with such gangsters - not officers - in the NSA, and so deadly familly enemy, my assasination will be only a moment...

It is just two days left before Great Master will be inaugurated in the ceremony that will cost around 750 000 000$ and already thier inaugration festival costed Gaza around 2 billions$ and more that 1000 lives - what he want to tell me and the world? What kind of person he is? As a statesman and personaly....

I see that he just does not want to litsen to anybody, that he is more interested in next white shot that anything else... What kind of President he will be? What kind of team he will install in the White House... What a compromitation of the Democratic Party... Yes, i can understand the Secretary General of the UN that is speaking to the world, but it is like a monologue - speaking to himself. I can undestand him, as some hired by Obama claquier is making his phone-calls during my radio shows while his coleague Emanuel is making every effort possible to remove me from this stage. Yes, you colleagues in the NSA see this also...

* * *

While i was returning to a library from my walk around city I was thinking about recent revelations i discovered when i was looking between connections to some Black Wolga from the year 1963, my grandfather and Obama pediatr that lives somwhere in the regim of Israel. I think that in his case best will be just a ambulance from the Gaza zone...

The way he has 'growed' obama and even his own son is just a devastating discovery. It is so visible in his recent moves. Whole world says to him - just throw Emanuel (sorry the word Israel in context of Emanuel is just too shamefull and so painfull).

It is interesting how the inauguration of Obama and the american moment will look and even the Pope that fully understands my position and as well is interested in some specific cases of his former ones like Pius XI, Pius XII, Jan 24 and JP II will watch it in his multi-plex in the High Definition. I will not, as i am going as quick as possible to the Rome to talk about his idea to recreate more that 600 year old tribunal that was run by my ancestors. Well, it was about Teutonic order and the effects, hmm, some Israeli tribe - Safardi needed to escape quickly to the Holland and local area... Like thees days they did simply too much... Przegieli - as we say in Poland.

* * *

I wonder how this emperial inauguration will look. I see this emperial thinking and i wonder what has happend to the Democratic party while i am so close to the Republican one as never before. I can say many bad words about Bush as a persona and politican but i see that he understands his wrongdoings and was using 9/11 event, while knowing about it orgin, he did not organised it. He was simply using the opportunity that others had prepared to his 'kids' and was observing how some very important persons - that knew to much was dissapearing from the stage. He was observing how some New York circus is developing. And there also others in his team. And well, yes, his team have a lot of videos that will want to trade in exchange. 

That is why i do not think that the inauguration will be an american moment. It will be a bit later while Emanuel team will sit down behind the Pentagon computers. I wonder also about my personal security, as i saw how the Republican NSA team was defending me, while some others was mainly making troubles! For Republicans, it was thier point of honor...


Now, while i see son of some that was involved in the killing of members of my familly - some kind of poker with great powers that has ended so tragical for my country. I realy think about emigration and I do not see any chance with such administration. I know that many of you was thinking bout his inauguration as some kind of Prussian Homage, but with such inhuman and barbarian dialogue it will not happen... And i do not see bright futhure for the American nation with such people... Maybe 45th will make some difference...

Still, it will be challenging and interesting as never before to keep defending European suverenity and our values, but i am very affraid about my own security and will move away... 

My dear Democratic President of the United States, there more that 100 countries on this planet... And while you will be walking to the White House sign the Polish anthem, my dear Democratic President of the United States.

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED
I HOPE

* * *

No comments: